Friday, April 06, 2007

BOY HOW TIME FLIES!





Today Emmalee is officially 6 Months Old. It seems like just yesterday we were bringing her home from the hospital. I can't remember not having her! She is a very happy, loving and precious little girl. We went to the doctor yesterday for her follow up from having the ear infections and pink eye. Dr. James went ahead and did her 6 month check up while we were there. Emmalee weighs 17 lbs 10 oz and is 27 1/4 inches long. She is doing wonderful. The doctor asked me if she was sitting up by herself and I told him that she was with assistance. He sat her up on the table and she sat and played and made a liar out of me. I then told him it was the therapist in me providing the contact guard - stand by assist needed. Well that is all that is happening around here.


I just got some pictures off of Nana's camera. Emmalee had a blast taking a bath in Nana's sink. Here are a couple pictures of her playing in the water.


We love you all! We hope everyone has a very Happy Easter! We hope the Easter Bunny brings you lots of fun things!

Love, Jill, Rob, Josh, Bradley and Emmalee

2 comments:

Jodie said...

It was only yesterday that you brought Emmalee home. I was there. I can't believe how big she has gotten. I know that the first year flys by but this is like 10 times faster than with my babies! Can't wait to get my hands on her again. Jenna can't wait to play house with her.
Love
Auntie Jodie

lsuchyk04 said...

Hi Aunt Jill, it is Sarah. I was just looking at how beautiful Emmalee was. She looks like both of you. She is so adorable. I cannot wait until we get to see her. When are you guys coming here? I really miss the boys. I cant believe how grown up they are. I love yall so much. Keep posting pictures b/c I love to look at them. Oh yeah I forgot to tell you something. I asked grandma who she was named after and she said that Emmalee got "Rose" from her, well my thought is that she was named after me because I am Sarah Rose. LOL. Just let me think that it makes me feel better. HAHA.