Saturday, May 24, 2008

Sprinkler

Okay, I know it has been awhile since I have update my Blog - I am sorry about that! We have been very busy and then my camera broke and I had to send it in for repairs. Here are some pictures of Emmalee and Brad playing in the Sprinkler. We bought her a dog Sprinkler that when the water is on the dogs tongue, ears and tail spray water. She was not really sure about it but loved going through the regular sprinkler with Brad.
Here she is giving doggy kisses! She loved the dog as long as the water was not on!
After a little while she really got into it and started trying to jump over it like Brad! - She looks like she is trying to fly!
Then she wanted to catch it on her tongue! When we tried to get her to come in side and dry off she wasn't really happy with us! She did have a great time. The weather in Arizona has been cold and rainy the last 2 days so we have not been able to play in the sprinkler or go in the pool. Emmalee did think the rain landing on her head was kinda funny! Hope everyone is doing well and I will try and update this sooner!
Love Jill and Family

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the dog! Great pictures. Hunter can't wait to play in the water with Em.