Saturday, November 01, 2008

Jenna's Play - It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown

Jenna's drama class put on "It's the Great Pumpkin - Charlie Brown" for 100 First graders from the elementary school next door. Aunt Jodie, Papa Jim, Nana, Mommie and I walked to the school and watched as well. I sat in a big chair between my Papa Jim and Nana and watched while Mommie sat on the steps in the middle of the auditorium and video taped it. I really enjoyed watching it, I liked Snoopy!!! Here are some pictures of my cousin Jenna in the play!!!




Love always - Emmalee and Mommie

2 comments:

US 2 Girls said...

Thanks for coming and watching the play Emmalee and Aunt Jill. You were such a big girl sitting and watching the play.
Love,
Jenna and Aunt Jodie

Anonymous said...

Looks like a good time. Wish we could have been there!