Saturday, March 24, 2007

Jump, Jump, Jump - I love to JUMP!!!





Emmalee got a new thing to play in.... not that she needed another toy or anything, but we got her a Johnny Jump Up - it hangs in the doorway... She loves it. I had her in the doorway to the back patio and Josh and I did some things in the yard, Nana came over and watched Emmalee jump and then had to run to an appointment. I am going to up date the last couple of weeks... my sister is giving me a hard time again!!! Hurry up and get here Jodie and then you can update my blog....hehehehe.. we can't wait to see you guys!
Nashoba was not sure if she wanted to go past Emmalee or not... Emmalee was perfect level to get two handfuls of hair. She eventually went past her and Emmalee just laid her hands on her and petted Nashoba as she passed.
Okay onto the next entry! Love to you all! Jill and family

1 comment:

Jodie said...

See my guilt trips work!! Love the Johnny Jump up! I didn't think that they made those things anymore. I am proud of EM not pulling Nashoba's hair. That is such a good girl!!
Love,
Aunt Jodie, Jenna, James and the spainish man Jan (he's in Madrid)