Sunday, March 25, 2007

Not feeling so well.....




It is March 24th and we have our first cold. Emmalee's nose has been running for a couple of days and on Thursday night she was fussy - which is really unlike her... she was clingy

and tired. On Friday she still was not acting like herself but when she woke up from her nap her right eye was all full of crusties and yucky so I took her to the doctor. She has double ear infections with pink eye!!! You would never know she did not feel good, she keeps smiling and acting like nothing is wrong, she takes her medicine really well, but HATES the eye drops that have to go in both eyes 4 times a day! Well that is it for now! We love you all! I will keep you posted on how Emmalee is doing!

Love always, Jill and famiy

4 comments:

Jodie said...

My poor baby. When you get sick you do it well. Your eye looks so sore. I know your Mommy is taking good care of you and spoiling you rotten! I guess it was only a matter of time before you got what the rest of the family had. You just get taken to the doctor a lot quicker than they go. So you will be better faster. Love you EM.
Hope you feel better really soon!!
Love,
Jenna, James, Jan and Auntie Jodie

Nana Phyllis said...

I hate having her sick. She is such a good baby and for her to cry and not be happy was hard.

But she is happy again and playing with Papa Jim. She wanted to play with Nalla's toy but I took it away I don't think it is a good one to chew on but it may taste good to Em.

Love Nana

Nana Phyllis said...

I hate having her sick. She is such a good baby and for her to cry and not be happy was hard.

But she is happy again and playing with Papa Jim. She wanted to play with Nalla's toy but I took it away I don't think it is a good one to chew on but it may taste good to Em.

Love Nana

Jeanne and Gene said...

Such a cutie pie- so sorry she was sick :(