Sunday, May 13, 2007

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!

I want to wish everyone a Happy Mother's Day. To my Mamaw and Grandma for leading the way! You are both amazing women! To my Mom - Thank you for showing me how it is done! you are an awesome Mom and Jodie and I are truly blessed. To my Mother-in-law, Rosemary - you are an incredible woman and I am grateful for all you have done for me and for the way you raised your son. To my SISTER! Thank you for allowing me to be apart of raising your kids until I had kids of my own. You are also awesome and I can't thank you enough. To Sarah - you rock!!! you are a wonderful Mom, thanks for showing me the ropes. To all my friends and family Thanks for always being there for me and for helping me celebrate my 1st official Mother's Day! I love you all! Love always, Jill

No comments: