Saturday, May 19, 2007

We miss you already!

This is a day late but I had a very sick little girl yesterday. Aunt Jodie and Jenna went back to Holland yesterday morning. We had 3 wonderful weeks with them and can't wait until the whole family returns in July. I don't have any pictures to share but on Wednesday - Aunt Sarah, Hunter, Aunt Jodie, Jenna and I went to the Phoenix Zoo and then came to Papa Jim and Nana's house to go swimming. We had a wonderful day and enjoyed an overcast Arizona Day! It was a lot of fun. Emmalee even rode the carousel for the first time. I will add pictures when I can. You can see some on "A Day in the life of Hunter" Thursday we spent the day running errands and had lunch with Papa Jim. We unfortunately had to say "see you soon" on Thursday night because Aunt Jodie and Jenna's flight left bright and early Friday morning. Emmalee and I probably could have said goodbye since we were up, but I don't think Emmalee was in the mood for much. Emmalee woke up Friday morning very sick, we had a follow up with the doctor for her ear infection and pink eye. The doctor said her ears were clear and she probably had a virus or was reacting to being on the antibiotics. Luckily we had Nana Phyllis because after we got home from the doctor Emmalee continued with vomiting and diarrhea. Poor little thing went through about 10 onsies and I won't tell you how many times I had to change my clothes. Emmalee still has a low grade fever today but is doing much better. We sure miss Aunt Jodie and Jenna - Jan and James thank you for letting them come. We can not wait until you are all here in July. Thank you Nana for helping me with my sick little one. We love you all!!! Love Jill and family!

1 comment:

Jodie said...

Hope that Emmalee is feeling better today. I hated knowing that she was sick and we weren't there to help her get better, of course she only wanted her Mommy. Love you all and thank you for sharing her with us. We loved spending such quality time with her! She is such a wonderful kid. Can't wait to see you all in July.
Love, Jodie and Jenna