Saturday, December 01, 2007

Attack!!!!

It finally happened.... Papagaya and Emmalee had a battle and Papagaya now has a new name "NO-NO" Emmalee was playing in the bottom of Papa's cage after being told numerous times "No". Papagaya had enough and came to visit Emmalee in the bottom of the cage. Papagaya bite Emmalee on her right wrist - scratching her on both the top and the bottom of the wrist. Emmalee screamed and Papa Jim and Nana came running..... Following the incident Emmalee looked at Papagaya and said "No-No" in a really pitiful voice. When I got over there and Papa Jim and Nana told me what happened I did not think Emmalee would walk by the cage. I was in the kitchen and Emmalee was standing at the stair calling for me... I told her it was okay and she could come into the kitchen... it took her a couple minutes but she made a very wide berth of the cage and said "No-No, No-No, No-No..." as she passed the cage starring at Papagaya the whole time. I think Papagaya was just trying to tell her not to play in her cage.... I know she is capable of doing a lot more damage then she did!!! We did not take pictures right away so I don't have any to share! Sorry.
Love Jill and Family!

1 comment:

Jodie said...

So now I am officially no longer Auntie NO NO!! It is now Papa's title. Poor baby! I know she is going to stay away from the cage now. At least for a while! Love you all,
Jodie & family