Friday, December 07, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAPAW!!!




I wanted to take a minute to wish "My" Papaw a wonderful 86th birthday! Papaw is an amazing man who has taught me patience, love, trust, loyalty and friendship. I have many wonderful memories with my Papaw but one of my favorites is when Papaw and I went on a road trip to Kentucky for a family reunion and to find some genealogy information. Papaw was patient enough to listen to my music as we drove and even more patient when I woke up and thought we were going to run straight into the side of a mountain.. the song playing was something about Money!!! Papaw, as Jodie said you should be up for sainthood. You are an incredible husband, father, brother, grandfather, Great grandfather and friend. We all love you more than words could ever express. Thank you for being "our" Hero, mentor and friend!!! May this year be a Happy one filled with love. I am proud to be your #2 doll. and I have to say... we are so wonderful because we "Take after our Papaw." We love you! Happy Birthday!

Love, Rob, Jill, Josh, Brad and Emmalee

1 comment:

jenna said...

hii Jilly Been..!!
I've updated my blog.!!
what hase ammalee grown..!!
I really miss you al..
and i miss the warm wheater..!!

a lot of kissen from
Bug..!!