Saturday, January 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Aunt Jodie!

January 27, 2008 - Today is Aunt Jodie's 41st birthday! You always said good things came in small packages - I must add that you are just like wine.... better with time! We hope your birthday is half as wonderful as you are! You are a terrific daughter, the world's BEST Sister, a fabulous Wife, and Incredible Mom, a superb Aunt but most of all an AWESOME FRIEND! We love you very, very, very, very, very Much! We wish we could be there to celebrate your birthday with you, please have some cake for us and know we are wishing you a wonderful birthday and an incredible year! Here's to many, many, many more Birthday!

Love always, Mom, Dad, Jill, Rob, Josh, Brad, and Emmalee

1 comment:

Jodie said...

Thank you! I had a wonderful day. My family spoiled me rotten, actually my husband did the whole day. Breakfast in bed, helped with everything and got me a wonderful gift. The kids we great too. They did their part with the bracelet too! Love the charms. Thanks for calling last night. Love to all,
Jodie