Saturday, January 12, 2008

Noon Year at the Zoo



Radio Disney hosts a Noonyear at the Phoenix Zoo - they bring in 15 tons of snow for the kids to play in. Hunter and Sarah invited Emmalee and I to join them. I went into work and we were extremely slow so I took the day off. So at Noon on December 31, 2007 we toasted Noon Year with apple juice. We ran into Aunt Amy, Bryant, Coby, Jen, Jen's sister and Jen's two daughters! It was a beautiful day and we all had a wonderful time. I was not sure what Emmalee was going to think of the snow but she seemed to really enjoy it. Unlike her mother who cried the first time she felt snow!!! We walked around the zoo and we saw the monkeys and just enjoyed our day! My camera died shortly after we got there so I only have pictures of Emmalee and Hunter in the snow. I will try and share pictures from around the zoo later.!
Happy New Year!!!!

Love, Jill and family

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We had such a fun day! So glad that you guys came with us and we ran into Amy and the boys! We'll have to do it again next year(you know it will be here before we know it)!