Friday, February 22, 2008

Keeping Everyone Busy!!!!

Here are some pictures of Emmalee doing what Emmalee does best! Watching TV with my brother Bradley!
Attacking my Brother Bradley!!! Don't worry he gets me back!
Coloring with my new crayons!
Eating my new crayons!!!!
Going for a walk in the Backyard!You said this was Papa Jim's Fiat - I want to drive it!!!!Playing Ball with my Brother and Nashoba!Where's the ball???
Look Mommy - I can climb up into the big chair!!!

I want to feed the puppy and give it kisses!

Look Mommy I can climb onto the table!!!!????!!!!

Emmalee was very proud of herself - and I burned the bread (cause I had to have a picture or it)

Getting Lovin' from my Brother Josh!!!! also known as "Oshie"

and just chillin in my Daddy's chair watching Cartoon Disney!

Love Jill and family!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the picture of Oshie and her! Nice to see she love her big brother so much and that he loves her!