Friday, February 22, 2008

My BIGWHEEL -



Bradley and Daddy put my Bigwheel together and I am still learning how to make it go forward. I do have backwards Mastered!!!! Bradley spent a lot of time putting all of the stickers on it - Thanks Bradley!!! But Emmalee didn't take much time at all taking all of the stickers off and giving them to Daddy and Mommy! Emmalee does not like stickers or wall paper! - Yes, I said Wallpaper. During a nap a couple weeks ago, it sounded like Emmalee was playing - well she was taking down the border of wallpaper behind her crib. She removed about a 3 inch by 3 inch section. She was informed that this was a NO NO. She kept saying No No everytime we would go into her room and she would point to the border. Two days later.... She removed about 4 feet!!!!! We have decided it is best to not replace the border at this time!!! Maybe she will go into home decorating!!! Pictures of the wallpaper will come later!
Love always, Jill and Family.

No comments: