Saturday, August 16, 2008

Emmalee's first D-backs game!

GO D-BACKS

Aunt Sarah and Hunter invited Emmalee and me to go to see the Arizona Diamondbacks take on the Los Angeles Dodgers - Emmalee learned to say BEAT LA!!! Emmalee was not very sure of the whole thing to begin with, if there was any yelling she would hide her face in my neck. Several times she said - "Go Bye Bye Mommy". After about 15 minutes she started getting use to the yelling and started playing with everyone around us. She made fast friends with the 5 guys behind us. They offered her popcorn and she politely took one piece at a time - at first - then she realized she could take a hand full too, that was what everyone else was doing!!

Emmalee even started yelling when everyone around her was yelling and clapping! Hunter! Emmalee and Mommy!

I would share a picture of Sarah and Hunter but I did not bring my camera and I stole this pictures from Sarah and Hunter's blog!

Thanks for taking us!!!!! I have to comment on how smart Emmalee is! it was about 2 weeks later and we were watching the D-backs on TV while she was drinking her evening milk sippy cup - and she started saying Beat LA - at first I could not understand her and then she pointed at the TV and said Beat LA. She knew exactly what she was trying to tell me. I think we were even playing LA in LA.

Love, Jill

1 comment:

K2 Designs said...

GREAT chant to chant Em! BEAT LA! We're HUGE D-backs fans so anytime you guys wanna go to a game call us and we'll go too! LOL. Course I won't get in the good seats like you guys had but that's ok! Outfield center is pretty good too.