Saturday, August 16, 2008

Mommy's little helper

I decided one morning to make some Banana Pudding - this is one of my favorite desserts! I have wonderful memories of making Banana Pudding with my Mamaw every time I would go to Mississippi to visit! Emmalee wanted to help Mommy - First she helped by eating the bananas and vanilla wafers - my hands were covered in banana so I could not get a picture, but then she assisted me in stirring the pudding - Notice the dish with the bananas and wafers to the right of Emmalee.she did not want to stop stirring but I wanted to make sure it would pour onto the bananas and wafers. Finally, I had her help me pour the pudding into the pan, we had some left over so I decided to make to pudding cups for later.... needless to say Emmalee had a different plan - as I was placing the 1st on into the refrigerator for it to chill Emmalee decided to taste the 2nd one. The funny thing is she knew she did not have a spoon or fork so she used her tongue!!!! I had a blast having her help me and it was great to see her want to help! Thanks for always making it with me Mamaw!!!!




Love to all!


Jill and Emmalee

No comments: