Sunday, January 18, 2009

Playing at the Park

Happy 2009 - Where has all of the time gone??? I can't beleive it is already the 19th of January! I am off work today so I am making an effort to update my blog and one of my intentions for 2009 is to update this on a more timely basis! So wish me luck, I have already slipped behind a little!

On January 2, Hunter, Aunt Sarah, Emmalee and I went to play in the park. Emmalee loved climbing all over everything. Hunter and Emmalee searched for pinecones and placed them all on the picnic table. They wanted to bring them all home to show Daddy but Aunt Sarah and I were able to avoid the truck full of pinecones! (whew). Emmalee loved going down the slides all by herself. She is growing up so fast!!!! She is very tall for a two year old! And man is she smart - I know I am her mother but still she blows me away with some of the things she says!!!

She seems to have a nickname from everyone she meets and she doesn't want someone else calling her your nickname!!

Here are some pictures from the park!





Hunter and Emmalee climbing on the ropes!Hunter and Emmalee playing on a bouncy/teeter-tooter thing?
Emmalee on the car! Look Ma - No Hands!!!
Hunter sliding back down the slide after trying to climb up backwards! Look I found some pinecones!
Hunter and all of the pinecones!Emmalee and the pinecones - Can we take them home to Daddy?!?!?

Emmalee at the top of the slide looking back at Mommy and smilin'
Emmalee looking out getting ready to go down the slide!

Emmalee coming off the bottom of the slide!!! She loved going down the slide over and over and over again!

We love you all!

Jill, Rob, Josh, Brad and Emmalee!

1 comment:

WendySue said...

Great pics and what a cute Hat!....lol