Sunday, January 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Aunt Jodie!


Today January 27th is Jodie's birthday! We hope your birthday is as special as you are! You are an amazing Daughter, Sister, Mother, Aunt and Friend! You are extremely talented and will hopefully continue to take pictures - "Mamaratzi!!!" We know times have been rough and we hope this next year will bring you lots of love and happiness - You deserve it! Please never forget that NO MATTER WHAT - WE LOVE YOU!


Happy Birthday to You!

Happy Birthday to You!

Happy Birthday dear Jodie (Mommy, Jodie, Aunt Jodie, Sissy)

Happy Birthday to You!

WE ALL LOVE YOU!!!!

Love - US






3 comments:

WendySue said...

Happy Birthday I will never foget it now that I know it is the day after Duanes. Have a great Day. Emmalee is singing for you right now!...lol

WendySue said...

Happy Birthday I will never foget it now that I know it is the day after Duanes. Have a great Day. Emmalee is singing for you right now!...lol

US 2 Girls said...

Thank you so Much!! You guys have made it an extra special day! The only thing I could think of that would make it better is to have my men with me!! (they know who they are!) This is going to be a terrific year! Love you all!
Jodie