Sunday, May 03, 2009

Big Girl Potty!

Sorry, I don't have any wonderful pictures to show but I do want to share with all who read our blog! Emmalee has decided it is time to be a big girl and go Pee Pee and poo poo on the big girl potty! She stayed home with Papa Jim and Aunt Jodie on Monday and Tuesday of last week because two of Ms. Wendy's (her sitter) daughters had Hand, Foot and Mouth disease and we thought it would be best if she stayed home as to try to avoid her getting it...... We think we succeeded but we did end up with high fevers on Wed and Thurs which meant Mommy stayed home with her! So since Tuesday (almost 6 whole days) Emmalee has been using the big girl potty and wearing "Pull ups". She has also become little miss independent - she doesn't need you to go with her (or want you to for that matter). She has gone in her diaper at night but wakes up and wants it changed!!! She has only had one episode that I am aware of where she went pee pee in her pull up and that was this evening and I think she just got too excited and didn't want to leave the attention! = ) Regardless, I am a very PROUD Mommy! I know she really wants to wear the big girl underwear and so do I!
Love Jill and family!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are very proud of you Em!

Cyn said...

Yay for both of you! Loves!