Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Sarah!!! - May 27th!!



May 27th is a day for many birthdays! First I would like to wish my best friend a very Happy Birthday! Sarah you are a true friend - there is never a time when I hesitate to call, you are always there for me and my family and I can't thank you enough! You are an amazing mother and I have learned so much from you! You are an incredible wife, daughter, sister, Aunt and friend! You have touched and inspired many lives!!! You are truly a blessing to me! I hope your birthday is as special as you are to me and my family!Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday dear Aunt Sarah!!!
Happy Birthday to you!

We love you !!!
Love, Jill, Rob, Josh, Brad, Emmalee, Papa Jim, and Nana


We also want to wish a very Happy birthday to three very special ladies: Monica, Teresa, and Jeanne!!! May all your birthday wishes come true!!!

We love you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! You and your family are very special in our hearts as well.

WendySue said...

Happy Birthday Sarah! We love you!