Thursday, November 02, 2006

Almost 4 weeks old


Well, tomorrow our little girl will be 4 weeks old. Boy does time fly when you are having fun. I can not beleive it. She is such a wonderful baby and a true joy. She is sleeping any where from 5-6 hours a night. She is smiling more and her personality is really begining to develop. I had taken some pictures but the memory card in my camera is bad and I lost all of them. Emmalee celebrated her first Holiday this week. She was Tigger for Halloween. She was really cute in her Tigger outfit. We went trick-or-treating to Papa Jim and Nana Phyllis's house and to Grandpa Tom and Grandma Diane's. I am trying this Blog site, we will see how it works. Love to all... Jill, Rob, Josh, Brad and Emmalee

1 comment:

Billie and Jordan said...

Your little girl is beaautiful and you look great.
This blogging is fun.
Jordan saysWOOF "Hi"
She is right here and looked at the pictures. She liked the monkey.
We will keep checking the blog .
B and J