Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Going on 5 Weeks






Well, I am not very good at this but I am going to try and do better. I had a whole bunch of pictures that are lost on a memory card so I had to go purchase a new memory card. I am going to take the old one in and see if they can recover the pictures. Emmalee is doing wonderful... she is getting bigger by the minute. Aunt Jodie, I love my swing! I spend some time there daily. I also love my bath time, she likes it best when the water is spraying on her. She had to have a bath today because we switched diapers and they don't hold as well.... So Mommy decided that it was easier to spray me off and give me a bath rather than try and clean me with wipes. After my bath I am not very happy unless I am wrapped up tightly in my towel. The last picture was taken a couple of day ago and it is of Daddy and Papa Jim sharing the floor with me... put your sun glasses on there is a glare off both of their heads from the flash. I hope everyone is doing well. We love you all!!! Let me know what you think of the Blog. Nana, Mommy and I are going to go get Mommy's hair cut and then out to lunch... Love you all! Love, Jill and family

3 comments:

Jeanne and Gene said...

Emmalee is sooooo adorable! Love the blog!! It is a great way to share with everyone. I love her in her Tigger outfit, all pooped out from Halloween (ha ha). Keep it up! Love and friendship, Jeanne

Anonymous said...

Yes, motherhood is an incredible experience. Sleep or lack of sleep, it doesn't matter. The tenderness of each moment makes it all worth while. I love the pictures and hope you keep them current. Thanks so much for taking the time to do the blog.
Blessings, Mary

Anonymous said...

She is so beatiful. I hope that you enjoy her as much as I have enjoyed my son. Being a mom has been when of the most rewarding things in my life.

But you realise I could not let you out mom me so I had to start my own blog for Mason. =)

Love you and miss you