Sunday, November 12, 2006

Lions and Tigers and Bears - Oh My!


Emmalee, Brad and I met Sarah, Hunter, Sheri, Cheyenne and Jay (a friend of mine and Sarah's and her two kids) for a relaxing day at the zoo. Little did we know that all of Phoenix was also going to spend the day at the zoo.Here is a picture of Hunter, Brad, Jay and Cheyenne. Brad was the oldest of the bunch and he had little eyes watching his every move... most of the time they all tried to follow him and do exactly what he was doing. (Brad loved this)!! The kids all rode the Merry Go Round... Emmalee really wanted to but we were feeding so we got a picture of it in the back ground. The zoo has some new baby animals and a few new exhibits.They have a Monkey Village where they let the Monkeys roam. They had a couple monkey babies. Brad took some really good pictures. Emmalee and I stayed out and waited for everyone. We did not want to unload our stoller and leave everything out side so we sat and watched everyone. There was also a baby oraganatang that was out playing while we were there. It was a great day with wonderful friends. Emmalee slept alot, had two outfit changes (before we even got to the gate) but got lots of fresh air and sunshine.


This morning we decided to play in the play mat that we got from all of our friends at my work. Emmalee loved looking at her self in the mirror and reachinng for the parrot.... I hope she doesn't think this means she can play with Papaguya (my parents parrot). If you want to see the pictures bigger all you have to do is click on the picture and it will enlarge. Thank you for your comments. I am going to try and post every couple of days! Love always, Jill and family

2 comments:

Sylvia said...

Love the blog. It is great seeing all the new pics. Keep up the great job. Not olny with updates with Emmalee but with the rest of the family.

Love you all,
Aunt Sylvia =)

Shannon said...

Thank you for allowing me to visit your blog. You look great and Emmalee is absolutely beautiful. I hope some day I can see you and meet your daughter. I miss you LOTS and wish things were better!! Love always, Shannon