Saturday, December 23, 2006

Christmas is coming....

I have been very bad and have not updated the blog for a couple weeks. Emmalee is now 11 weeks old and Christmas is 2 days away. I am sorry I will try and do better. We have been very busy shopping and trying to get everything ready for Emmalee's 1st Christmas. We had Emmalee's 2 month pictures taken.
They turned out pretty good. She smiled once for the lady but was not real excited with the whole process....She was wondering where her Aunt Jodie was...... Here are the pictures that I chose from the store, I am going to sign off for now.
We will update with more pictures from the past two weeks (you can see some from our annual trip to zoolights on Hunters Blog at http://huntersday.blogspot.com )

You may have already received our Christmas card but if not here is the family picture that Papa Jim took for us. We love you all and wish you all a very Merry Christmas.

Love to you all, Jill, Rob, Josh, Brad and Emmalee

2 comments:

Jodie said...

What pretty pictures. I can see she wasn't really happy that it wasn't aunt Jodie taking them .. Ha. Just kidding. She is just beautiful. Dad did a good job on your Christmas photo. You all look great! What a good looking family! Our love to all.
Aunt Jodie

Shannon said...

Hey Jill. I hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas and a blessed day! Please give my love to your mom and dad and Merry Christmas to them! Jodie- Merry Christmas to you and your family also. I miss ya Jill, lets get together!! Have a Merry Christmas and hope to hear from you soon.
In love and friendship always -
Shannon