Friday, December 08, 2006

Two months or 9 weeks




It has been a very busy week for all of us. Last Saturday Emmalee got to meet her Grand Nan and Great Uncle Peter. (Nan is Grandma Rosemary's sister) Peter had a conference in Scottsdale so they came to visit us at our house. It was wonderful seeing them. Emmalee was a little confused because Grand Nan and Grandma Rosemary sound a lot a like. Emmalee then went on a ride to visit some of my co-workers up at Silverleaf spa in Scottsdale. On Tuesday evening Emmalee and I went out to dinner with my friends in the Women's Spinal Cord Injury Support Group. We had a very nice dinner at Macayos and Emmalee got to meet Lisa, Julie, Jennifer, Helga (and Bob). It was a great evening! = ) On Wednesday Emmalee was officially 2 months old. We tried to get her pictures taken but the people at the studio were not very nice we we decided we were going to go elsewhere. On Thursday Papaw turned 85 years young! Happy Birthday Papaw we love you very very much!!! We wish we could have been there to celebrate with you! Emmalee also went to the doctor for her 2 month check up and to get 5, yes I said 5 shots. She received 3 in her left thigh and 2 in her right one. She now weights 13 lbs 1 oz and is 24 inches long. She is growing like a weed. Today (Friday) Emmalee and I spent the day with Nana Phyllis, Grandma Diane, Aunt Julie and Aunt Andrea cooking for the Century 21 RAN Christmas party. We made lots of goodies..... Aunt Julie tried her best to mess up Emmalee's schedule in the hopes of making Emmalee wake up all night. We will see what happens. I am going to go to sleep. Until next time. I have not forgotten to post Thanksgiving pics, I still don't have them. Love Jill and family

4 comments:

Nana Phyllis said...

Hi, Love the pictures on the blog, you can download the picts anytime.I think they turned out great.

The Century 21 party is OVER, except for some clean-up and put away. And YES, it was another success.

All of our helpers did a great job. The food was outstanding, the music was great and a good time was had by all. The house was decorated and so was the back yard. Most of the evening we spent in the back. I just looked at the clock on the computer and I see that it is 2:30am. Boy I had better go to bed as I have a lot to do before I leave for Mississippe tomorrow.

Love to all, Mom and Dad

starr00012 said...

Hi all... I love being able to keep in touch this way. I know that everytime that I go onto Mason's page I make sure that I take a peak at Emmalee's too. I called you yesterday and left a message. I will try to call you again sometime this week.
Love you and miss you Kris

Jodie said...

It sounds like you need to send a ticket to your personal photographer and get those pictures done!! My hands are itching to get her in front of my camera again... that is after I get done smothering her with kisses and hugs. Busy getting a flight for April. Jenna is just busting with excitement.. I wonder if this is such a good idea... is she gonna share? Okay. Your blog looks great!! Keep it up.
Love,
Auntie Jodie

Esther (Miller) Booker said...

Hi Jill........Stopped at rehab today and found out from Sue that you have a baby. Congratulations.
She and Larry J. didn't know that I had gotten married. I thought I had told you but maybe not. Lori wasn't there. My husband and I live in Chandler. My email address is esmiller2@msn.com. Email me and I'll give you my phone no.
Loved the pictures and you update on Emmalee.
Till later.
Esther (formerly Miller)