Sunday, December 24, 2006

ZooLights 2006

As I mentioned in my update from last night, we went to the Phoenix Zoo for our annual zoolights trip. Sarah, Hunter, Deb, Nana Phyllis, Emmalee and I had a wonderful time looking at all of the cool lights.



They had a lot of the same things but they did add a camel ride, a wagon (hay) ride, and some new lights - such as giraffes off in the distance. The trees still danced to music and they had some penquins out dancing... I think it was a tribute to Happy Feet!!!!

It was cold outside so Emmalee was bundled in her nap sack. She seemed to enjoy all the lights - through her eyelids. I think she was just very cozy and warm.

Merry Christmas to everyone and we will update soon... I need to get Emmalee to bed so that Santa Claus can come visit. Josh and Brad are at their mom's tonight they will come send the day with us tomorrow. We love you all! Remember Santa knows who has been naughty and who has been nice! So be Nice! Love always, Jill
P.S. Thank you Sarah for taking the pictures and sharing them with us. My camera batteries died as soon as we got to the Zoo. I really appreciate you sharing the photos with me. You are the best!

No comments: