Sunday, September 09, 2007

Happy 7th Birthday Hunter!!!

August 31, 2007
Okay, I am a bad Aunt.... and Godmother... I did not get online and write Hunter a Happy Birthday message on Emmalee's blog. I did however make sure Hunter had a birthday party with Aunt Jodie, Uncle Jan, Uncle Rob, Big Mudd, Nana, Josh, James, Brad, Jenna, Emmalee and me before the van Arkels went back to Holland. I also called him on the morning of his birthday and wished him a very Happy Birthday before he went off to school.... so I guess I am not that bad of an Aunt.

Hunter, I hope your birthday was 1/2 as special as you are to me and to my family. Your are a very sweet young man and we love you. Thank you for always making us laugh and for allowing us to be a part of your life!!! Thank you for letting us celebrate your Birthday with you! Here's to many more birthdays!! WE LOVE YOU!!

Love, Aunt Jill, Uncle Rob, Josh, Brad, Emmalee, Big Mudd and Nana Phyllis!!!

No comments: