Sunday, September 23, 2007

Another tooth and two steps!!!


It has been a very busy week, Emmalee now has "Chipper", "Chopper", "Cutter" and the newest tooth is "Slicer". Her upper left tooth decided to join the family. She won't smile and let you see it so I don't have any pictures of it. I was brushing her teeth tonight and I think she is trying to cut some more teeth in the back on the left.. she did not like me brushing back there at all.


The other big news!!! She took 2 steps unassisted. She has done it a couple of times for Rob and I but still holds on when other people are watching. She actually did try to take a couple for Papa Jim and Nana last night.


This picture is of her dancing, there was music on the TV and she started wiggling her finger and dancing to the music... it was very comical.


It was a very busy week for me... it was what I call my hell week. It was National Rehabilitation Awareness Week and that meant a lot of wonderful activities put on by the Recreation Therapy Dept. (Lori, Su, Sarah and I were pretty tired).


I will write more soon. We love you all!

Jill and family!

No comments: