Sunday, September 09, 2007

Happy Birthday Uncle Jimmy


My Uncle Jimmy turned 60 Years old on August 23. My Mom was able to fly to Mississippi and spend a week with Uncle Jimmy, Aunt Margie, Mamaw and Papaw. She has a wonderful trip and enjoyed seeing her family. I have some wonderful memories of speding summers in Mississippi. My Uncle Jimmy taught my sister and I how to defend ourselves for strangers...we were to stomp on their foot, bend over in to them so we could elbow them in the stomach/chest and then hit them in the face and run like "hell". He always enjoyed rough housing with my sister and I. Uncle Jimmy, I am sorry I did not write this sooner but I hope you had a very Happy Birthday and here's to Many, Many more. I love you! We love you!
Love, Jill, Rob, Josh, Brad, Emmalee, Phyllis and Jim.

No comments: