Sunday, October 14, 2007

Pumpkin Patch



On Wednesday Aunt Sarah, Hunter, Aunt Sylvia, Mommy and I went to the Pumpkin Patch. It was really neat to walk around the pumpkins. I was not too sure about what they were but Hunter was having fun playing with them so I tried it. I played for awhile but then I was done!!! I did not like the feel of the hay Mommy sat me on, I know she wanted a good picture but it really scratched my bottom. After the Pumpkin Patch, we all went out to lunch. I really liked eating at a restaurant, Hunter even shared his french fries with me, Thanks Hunter! It was a really cool day! We will have to do it again sometime soon. The weather here was supposed to be cooling off but it was pretty warm today. We will write more soon.

Love, Emmalee and Mommy

There are not going to be any pictures on this post because the Blogger is down, we have tried to put a video of Emmalee walking in the Pumpkin Patch and pictures and we receive an error both times, we will continue to try and put the info on. Love ya!

No comments: