Sunday, October 21, 2007

- - IN LOVING MEMORY - - JAMES VERNON LYNAM JR. 8/23/1947 - 10/21/2007


This is a very difficult post for me to write. We lost a very special person in our lives today. My Uncle Jimmy passed away early this morning after a very long battle with Cancer. Uncle Jimmy was diagnosed in early 2006 with Mesothelioma Lung Cancer. Mesothelioma is associated with asbestos. My Uncle Jimmy put up a very good fight, I know he gave it everything he had. Uncle Jimmy was always a fighter. When Jodie and I were little he use to rough house with us and teach us how to defend ourselves. I remember him doing the same things with his daughter - Kelly. I remember the day Kelly came home from the hospital and Uncle Jimmy called us to tell us she was home, he was so excited he kept telling Jodie she was an Aunt, he finally realized she was our cousin. He was so excited and so Happy! I have a lot of wonderful memories of my Uncle Jimmy that I will always cherish. I will never forget seeing the picture of me under the Organ at my Uncle Jimmy and Aunt Margie's wedding... I was only about 3 weeks old. When I was installed as Honored Queen of Bethel 13 of Job's Daughters he came out here to be apart of my ceremony. He was Worshiful Master of his Masonic Lodge in Mississippi. It really meant alot to me that he came to celebrate with me and our family. I really could go on and on.... Uncle Jimmy you will be greatly missed by everyone! I Love you now and forever!

No comments: