Tuesday, October 02, 2007

11 Months, 3 Weeks and a couple of days.

It is almost Emmalee's 1st birthday, we had her pictures taken and I will share them with you when I can. I am in California learning more Aquatic Bodywork and Nana Phyllis was wonderful enough to let me borrow her laptop so that I could work on things while I was here. Emmalee took 4 steps for me before I left... She is quite the character, she loves her brothers and will play, peekaboo, you can't get me - all night long with her brothers!!! Rob, Nana and Papa Jim have their hands full. Rob is working on a very large job right now so he is gone before 6 every morning. Josh is then on duty until Nana gets there to get Emmalee up and ready to go to the sitters. Bradley is staying with us this week because the boys Mom is going to Chicago for a marathon. So Nana will be getting Emmalee and Bradley and take Emmalee to her sitters and then drop Bradley off at school. I know they are doing well with out me but I miss them and I miss all the little things that are going on all the time. I will write more soon and I am still working on uploading pictures. Love to all!

1 comment:

Jodie said...

Hi Sissy,
It is hard when you realize that they can do it with out you! I learned that only a year ago! I am having so much trouble believing that it was only a year ago that I was there waiting with you for Miss Emmalee to make her appearance. What a wonderful experience. Enjoy your classes and the peace and quiet. Love you!
Jodie