Saturday, July 12, 2008

Emmalee Swimming!

BATHING BEAUTY!!!!!!!!!


Emmalee really enjoys swimming - Most nights when Nana picks her up she goes home and asks Papa Jim to take her swimming - Papa Jim is not allowed to get into the water for another 6 weeks (because of the Pacemaker). So Nana takes Emmalee swimming. The first set of pictures were taken a couple of weeks ago when Hunter and Sarah came over (before Papa Jim had his surgery - that is why he is in the pool). Emmalee loves to go swimming with her brother Bradley also! She lets him do a lot of things that she won't let me or anyone else do. Nana, Emmalee and Mommy - Swimming!Papa Jim swimming with EmmaleeNana holding BradleyBradley and EmmaleeEmmalee deciding wether or not to jump in the pool to Bradley!Hunter diving, jumping and attempting a front flip - He gets 3/4 of the way! Great job!Hunter and Bradley taking a break!Hunter Smilin for the camera!!!!One tired little girl!!



Today, Emmalee wanted to go swimming so she and I headed over to Papa Jim and Nana's and jumped in. Emmalee calls it going Night Night when I float on my back - She told me to go Night Night while she was standing on the step - She stepped forward into the water and went underwater - I sat up and picked her up and she asked me to do it again!! Below is some pictures of Emmalee before, during and after!!!



Emmalee and Mommy SwimmingEmmalee and Mommy getting ready to go underwaterEmmalee and Mommy UnderwaterEmmalee and Mommy still underwaterEmmalee and Mommy out of the water!!!!

We sure do like to swim! Emmalee is actually sitting at my feet asking me if we can go swimming right now - we have a monsoon storm blowing in so we won't be able to go tonight!

We love you all!

Jill and Family

No comments: