Sunday, October 26, 2008

My new table!

For my Birthday I received a cool table with two chairs that are just my size from my Papa Jim and Nana. We had to order it so it was not at my birthday party but what was neat was I got to have it later. My Mommy put the table together with my help - I found it really neat to break all of the styrofoam apart and into really little pieces. Then my Aunt Jodie came over and helped put the two chairs together... I wanted to help more so I took ALL of the stickers off. I even had to climb under the table to get to some of them.Then we moved it into my Mommy's computer room so when she is working on her computer I can sit at my table and work on my stuff!

I really like my new table - It even has a drawer that I can put things in. My mommy doesn't always agree but I think I need to have all of the things that my mommy has in her desk drawer in my drawer!
Thank you Papa Jim and Nana for my table!!!! I LOVE IT!

Love always,
Jill, Rob, Josh, Brad and Emmalee

No comments: