Sunday, October 26, 2008

Schnepf's Farm

Aunt Jodie, Jenna, Mommy and I went to Schnepf's Farm in Queen Creek Arizona. Mommy and Aunt Jodie were picture happy but that means there is a lot for everyone to look at! They built a pyramid using hay and then placed pumpkins all over it... Mommy would not let me climb to the top by my self.. She did not want me to fall.
I then got to ride a Choo Choo Train for the first time - I really liked it and wanted to sing "All aboard the Choo Choo Train" (my favorite song). Then I got to ride a Merry Go Round - My mommy had to stay with me because I was too small to stay on it all by myself, my cousin Jenna rode next to me.
I then went down a really big slide, it was fun and I did it a second time by myself. Mommy and I were going to sit and wait while Aunt Jodie and Jenna rode the roller coaster, but I really, really wanted to go too and I was the right height so Mommy and I rode too. The first picture is me in the cart with Mommy. The next pictures are of the roller coaster with other people riding. I was not sure if I liked it but when we were done I wanted to go again!

Then I rode the Bumble Bee with Jenna... We went around and around and up and down. We then had lunch and took our picture as monsters! Then I got to pet the animals, I was very unsure at first but I met a Billy Goat, some pigs and a Baa Baa Black Sheep.
Then we found the pumpkin patch.... I wanted them all.... I finally found just the right one to take home.


It was a very fun day and I did a lot of firsts!!! I can't wait to do some more!
Love always,

Jill, Rob, Josh, Brad and Emmalee

1 comment:

Hansell Happenings said...

Looks like so much fun! I can't believe how big Jenna has gotten! Where is the little girl singing jingles at Missy's wedding? Holy cow! Hope her and Jodie are doing well in AZ. Give everyone a hug! Jen