Monday, February 02, 2009

Swinging, Sliding, and playing at the school playground.

Emmalee really enjoys going to the play ground and playing on all of the play ground equipment. We have the elementary school and Junior High 2 blocks South of our house so we walk up there and play. She is venturing out to the bigger and faster slides! She even likes to swing in the big girl swing! We have practiced legs out, legs in, legs out - "no more legs Mommy" She is definatly my daughter - She loves to CLIMB!!!! CLIMB!!! and CLIMB!!!! "Don't help me Mommy"Emmalee at the top of the slide!My big girl getting ready!!!!"Don't catch me Mommy - I can do it"Riding the HorseRiding the LionThe tornado slide - I remember these slides - they were metal plates when I was growing up and I went down one in a wet swim suit when we lived in Omaha, NE and I spun down it and caught my finger and broke it.

Emmalee at the bottom - check out the static in her hair!

More pictures to follow soon!

Love to all - The Sclease Family

No comments: