Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Valentines Day 2009!

Happy Valentines Day 2009!
We had a wonderful day with lots of Chocolate and some strawberries!
Click to play valentines 09
Create your own greeting - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox greeting
Aunt Jodie and I made Chocolate covered strawberries for desert.  I received a dozen beautiful roses from my honey - (For Arizona Statehood Day, since we don't celebrate Valentines day!) Emmalee and I delivered goodies to our valentines. Papa Jim, Nana and Aunt Jodie had dinner with us and we received a plate full of Goodies from Aunt Sarah and Hunter - they were delicious!!!

Hope everyone had a great day!
We love you and wish you a terrific Valentines filled with LOVE!!!!!!!!!
Love, Jill, Rob, Josh, Brad, & Emmalee

1 comment:

US 2 Girls said...

We had such a nice day with you! I had fun making the chocolate covered strawberries! And they tasted as good as they looked!!
Love,
Auntie Jodie (joanie)