Thursday, February 19, 2009

My Poor Baby!


Emmalee broke out into a small rash last weekend but it just continued to get worse.  I took her to the doctor on Tuesday when the rash was just on her tummy and her back with a little on her legs and our doctor said she has the hives...
He said we have no idea why she has them and not to try and figure it out because it would just end up driving me crazy.
Well, Emmalee stayed home with Papa Jim yesterday and the rash ended up spreading to her face, arms and legs!  She looks miserable but acted fine.  Last night her legs started itching her but she is doing good!  Just thought I would share.
My poor baby!!!!  
Love always, Jill

4 comments:

Annita said...

Poor Emmalee!
Hoop it gets better soon!

lots of love from holland!

WendySue said...

OH it has gotten so much worse I hope she gets better soon.

Anonymous said...

Hope she feels better soon!

K2 Designs said...

Aww...poor baby- makes me itch just looking at her..it wasn't Roseola was it?