Friday, July 11, 2008

Emmalee Pictures!

As you may have noticed from the changes I have made to our Blog - Emmalee had her pictures taken. They all turned out beautiful and it was difficult to choose but here are the ones I chose. Emmalee handing me a ball!
My most favorite - Emmalee up close!!! Look at those eyelashes - no Daddy we can't cut them!
Emmalee loved the basket of flowers that the studio had! She wanted to pull all of the petals off the flowers like she does to Papa Jim's roses!
I could not resist this one! Emmalee showing us her nose!!! Isn't she adorable!!!! Yes I am a proud mommy!
and Emmalee standing! I just absolutely love this outfit! She is getting so big! I am sorry I have not updated the blog in awhile but I am going to be sharing a lot as I have time to get it posted!!!

Love to everyone,
Jill and Family

2 comments:

WendySue said...

I love them so so so smuch I want one! She is just such a cutie. Thoses are my 2 favorite outfits that she owns I really love the green and black one though it is my absolute favorite!

Kaydi said...

Jill, I love these new pictures of Emmalee. She is so beautiful! I like the new layout of your blog too! I'm glad to see that all is well with you and the family, hope to see you again soon! Kaydi