Saturday, June 16, 2007

Father's Day 2007

I want to wish a Happy Father's Day to my Dad!!!! I can not begin to thank you for all of your love, leadership, friendship and tolerance through out the years!!!! You are an amazing man and I am proud to call you Dad. I know it has not always been easy but Thank you for always being there for both Jodie and I and now our families.

To my Papaw, thank you for showing us the way, for always giving us your hand to hold and for sharing your wisdom. You too are an amazing man and we can't thank you enough for all you have done and continue to do for us.

To my Papa - you are always in my heart! We love you now and forever. Thank you for all you taught us!

To my Father In Law - Al - We hope you have a wonderful Father's Day. Thank you for your love and friendship. We are looking forward to your visit in July!

To my husband - Rob - Thank you for being such a wonderful Father to our children. Joshua, Bradley and Emmalee are very lucky to have you! I love you very much!!!!

Love, Jill, Josh, Brad and Emmalee

No comments: