Friday, June 29, 2007

Happy 63rd Anniversary Mamaw and Papaw

Today is my Mamaw and Papaw's 63rd Wedding Anniversary. Thank you for showing everyone that with a little work and a lot of love you can make it through. I know that it has not always been easy but you sure make it look like it is. Happy Anniversary to both of you! We love you very, very, very much!!!! As my sister said, we are very lucky because we have seen some really strong marriages. Both of our Grandparents were married over 60 years, our Parents celebrated 42 years in February, My sister and her husband have been together for 16 and in August I will celebrate my 2nd anniversary with my wonderful husband. Here's to many, many more! We love you all!! Hope your day was wonderful Mamaw and Papaw.

Love, Jill, Rob, Josh, Brad and Emmalee

No comments: