Saturday, June 16, 2007

Where has the time gone???

I am going to attempt to update you on what has happened since my last entries. After Day on the Lake I spent a week in the water learning another form of Aquatic Body Work called "Healing Dance". Now Healing Dance has been around a while and this is the second 50 hour course I have taken. It was a very busy week and I was very tired every night but it was a good class. I have a lot more tricks I can use when working with someone in the water. Friday of that week I met Nana Phyllis, Pat and Emmalee in Sedona for a funfilled weekend. Pat won a weekend stay in a resort just North of Sedona and invited us to join her. It was a very beautiful resort 1 1/2 miles North of Slide Rock on highway 89A. We had a great time. Emmalee tried eating a lemon and really enjoyed it until she got to the sour part.... Emmalee was also given a Rasberry Popcicle by the owner of the Cafe' and she loved every bite of it. I think she actually experienced her first brain freeze. We spent most of Saturday in Old Town Sedona shopping, shopping and doing more shopping. Emmalee was a real tropper.... but she zonked after a couple of hours. Her little leg kept coming out of the stoller and everytime we would move it forward she would stretch and put it back on the side. We came home Sunday and it was back to work on Monday!

No comments: